Catering for families of young pre-school children. Our programs are designed to support and nurture both parents and young children in a safe, informative environment.
- Playgroups for mums & dads
- Parenting & support groups for mums & dads, Triple P 1,2,3 Magic
- Music Groups, Gross Motor activities
- CHOOSH, Homework Club, after school sporting activities
- Breakfast Club, Coffee Club, Hobby & Craft Groups
- TAFE Outreach Courses & First Aid Courses
- Referral information for children & families
- Transition programs for parents & carers of children about to start school
- Community events & cultural celebrations
- Circle of Security - Incredible Years, Season for Growth
- Getting back into the Workforce, Intro to Computers
- Stress Management, Anger Management
- Blokes, kids & family - Empowering your children, resolve conflicts & build relationships
Community Development is a key principle and every term we organise a community event so that all residents can attend and enjoy.
The Cottage has been involved with many different projects, including Directory of Services for Springfield & Springfield Residents Kits. The Cottage prides itself in involving other agencies to work together for the benefit of the community, such as The Smith Family (Rep Regina Gilbert) for the Springfield area. The Cottage also provides contact details for services such as Emergency Contact Numbers, Counselling and Legal Information and information on all areas of early childhood.